The Lisa Lerman Community Bridge Award, named in memory of the Federation's late president, who selflessly gave her time to bring together all Jews of our community, is awarded periodically to honor an individual who has demonstrated personal commitment, dedication and leadership to bridging the entire Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley catchment community.
- Nominees must be a permanent member of the Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley's catchment area.
- A committee named by the Federation Executive Committee will select the winners. Candidates who are nominated but not selected will be automatically submitted for one more year provided the candidate still meets the award criteria.
- All local Jewish Agencies and Synagogues, as well as Jewish individuals, are invited to nominate candidates.
- The recipients receive recognition at the Federation's Annual Meeting. The recipients will also have their names engraved on a plaque, which is permanently displayed in the Federation Building.
- Nomination Deadline: May 16, 2022