Think you can only be in one place at a time?
Through Federation, you can make a difference for Jews anywhere on the globe. Your gift makes a difference in Jewish lives here at home, in Israel, and in over 70 countries around the world. Your gift helps restore hope, awaken Jewish identity, provide aid, and show solidarity to our Jewish community in Michiana and internationally.
Thanks to your gift to Jewish Federations, we can:
- Give local families access to a Kosher Food Pantry.
- Help support Jewish education through local synagogues as well as programs at the Jewish Federation.
- Provide aid to over 70,000 of Ukraine’s Jews that live below the poverty line.
- Help local teens travel to Israel through Partnership and Birthright programs.
- Support programs and advocacy for seniors in our community through Jewish Family Services.
- Contribute to Trauma Support and Social Services during times of unrest in Israel, as well as states of emergency nationally and internationally.
- Provide assistance for tens of thousands of ailing Holocaust survivors-one of four of whom live in poverty.
- And So Much More!
At the Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley, we believe that no child should go to bed hungry. That every senior has the right to live with dignity. And that all Jews should be able to live – both locally and anywhere in the world – without fear of persecution.
You can help with this mission, regardless of where you are!
Wherever there is a Jewish Community, Federation is at work, and so are you! Rebuilding. Supporting. Strengthening. Changing Jewish life for the better in countless ways. From flood-devastated Houston to war-torn Ukraine, or in our very own city, you’re there.
Providing comfort, support, and encouragement wherever there’s a need.
And it doesn’t take much.
All we as is your most generous donation. Anything you can give helps support our hundreds of ongoing efforts here and around the world.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about the 2017 Annual Campaign, please contact Karen Dwyer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.